squid 1.2b20 and posting large forms

From: Walter Klomp <walter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:00:54 +0800

Hi,

For some reason posting large forms through my 1.2.beta.20 doesn't work. As
soon as the form exceeds a certain size (exact size I can't determine, but
approximately 300 bytes)

The browser will just go in a wait state until it times out... Going through
my old 1.1.20, this works fine.

Is there any new parameter I am missing here ? No messages in the
cache.log, unless I abort the connection with the stop button ...

I am using 1.2.beta.20 in Transparent mode on RedHat Linux 2.0.33

I left below tag in remarked state, should I un-remark it ?

# TAG: request_size (KB)
# Maximum allowed request size in kilobytes. If people are using
# POST to upload files, then set this to the largest acceptable
# filesize plus a few extra kbytes.
#
#request_size 100 KB

Thanks in advance for any feedback,