Re: Document Contains No Data !

From: Nick O'Brien <N.OBrien@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 16:39:04 +0100 (British Summer Time)

On Tue, 5 May 1998 15:23:19 +0000 (GMT) Umut Ceyhan
<umut@ceyhan.egenet.com.tr> wrote:

> Hello !
> I need help for my two problems with my squid !
>
> 1. When I use proxy, a message "Document Contains No Data" is displayed. I
> think I misconfigured something in my squid.conf. Could anyone can tell me

I sometimes see the same message when clicking on the Home button in
Netscape v3.03 (the Home page is set to our site web server for all our
users) shortly after restarting Squid. Often I have to restart Squid
severally times before I stop getting this message.

I think in must be some bug in Squid NOVM - it used to happened very
frequently with 1.NOVM.17 but it has been only happening occasionally
with 1.NOVM.20.

        Nick.

# Nick O'Brien, Computer Officer "It gives me a headache just to #
# Canterbury Christ Church College think down to your level", Marvin #
# Phone: +44 1227 782468 the Paranoid Android, HHGTTG #
# Email:nick@cant.ac.uk Web:http://www.cant.ac.uk/staff/nick/home.html #