Redirector Body examination

From: Miles Lott <milos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:23:29 -0500

I suppose that this is possible, though it could bog things down pretty
badly:

I was asked recently whether or not access to URLs could be denied based
on
HTML content and not just the URL. I suggested a redirector, but then
realized
the URL-only scheme. I suppose that a redirector could view the
contents of
the html using the squid client app or native Perl, then parse that to
search for
certain strings that a site wants to block. If it passes, return the
URL. If
not, redirect.

I realize this is even more big-brotherish than most care to even
consider,
but it has been requested. I was wondering if anyone had tried this...