Re: Firewall and CGI POST method

From: Bertold Kolics <bertold@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:59:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> can't use CGI with POST method , it return "no route to host". I have
> delete option hierachical stop list and cache stop list out , to make
> proxy forward CGI GET method. But don't have idea with CGI POST method.
> Any suggestion ?

Have you set inside_firewall properly?
Excerpt from squid.conf:
# TAG: inside_firewall
# This tag specifies a list of domains inside your Internet
# firewall.
#
# Usage: inside_firewall my.domain [ my.other.domain ...]
# !out.my.domain my.domain
#
# The use of this tag affects the server selection algorithm in
# two ways. Objects which do not match any of the listed domains
# will be considered "beyond the firewall." For these:
# - There will be no DNS lookups for the URL-host.
# - The object will always be fetched from one of
# the parent or neighbor caches.

Cheers,
Bertold