RE: sslReadClient: FD 13: read failure: (232) Connection reset

From: Sparks, Alan <asparks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:56:13 -0700

Hmmm... but if I remove the proxy config from the customer's browser,
all works quite nicely. Something about accessing the SSL site via
Squid is wrong... like the remote server does not like something that
Squid does.

So, doesn't look as much like a client prob as a squid one. Any ideas
how I might attack debugging something like this?

Or, should I start testing 1.2beta? :-)
-Alan