From: Taryoko <>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 03:42:48 +0700

Hi Everyone,..

Apologize this stupid question.

I have a problem. To decrease trafic of my proxy, my company want to make restriction access from users who want to access (htttp) local site. I mean if someone (from Indonesia) want to visit local site (* , *, *, its redirector without proxy (proxy deny the request).
I tried to put access list at my routers, but the routers cannot accept regular expression (domain name). But if I put it to the access list at squid, of course, it cause weighting my proxy.

Anybody have idea ?

T a r y o k o
email :