changing proxy_auth passwd

From: Oeschey, Lars <Oeschey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:38:07 +0200

Hi,

I have a little problem with the proxy auth passd thing. I have
activated it, and it works quite fine so far. But, when someone cancels
the proxy_auth box, he gets a page with a link to
http:\\proxy.domain.com\cgi-bin\chpasswd.cgi . Since our proxy works on
port 80 i donīt want to install apache (also because of resources). Is
it possible, to have the cgi run on another machine, and if not, how can
i change the text of the page users get?

Lars

Lars Oeschey - Saturn & Media Markt Gesellschaft fuer
Informationsverarbeitung
   Server- / Systemmanagement -
mailto:oeschey@media-saturn.com