Re: ftp still failing!!! :(

From: Andrew <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 17:45:57 +1000

OK. thanks.. I did that and it always works when i telnet to squid and type
get.
So i guess it can't be a problem with squid??

I thought it might be browser specific, but it happens to Netscape and IE.

>When using telnet, did you type an empty line after the GET request line?
>Without an empty line after GET, Squid will not start processing your request
>as it waits for HTTP headers.
>
>Also, you may try to enable full debugging (squid -kd) just before sending
>your request. This might give you more info on what is going on.

Andrew Specht | System Administrator
andrew@iaccess.com.au | Internet Access Australia
+61 03 9686 6677 | Melbourne , Australia
http://www.iaccess.com.au