Squid lameness.

From: CyberPsychotic <fygrave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:31:55 -0500 (GMT+5)

Hello people,

 Recently there was posted a notice on squid-users mailing list, which
mentioned that squid allows to connect to some remote machine port and
"talk" to it in interactive mode. Here I was playing with squid 1.1.2 and
found this pretty interesting. (code attached). There's some problem with
telnet connections when we "connect" using this method (since it "chats"
with remote party apriory) but other services (like sendmail) go just
fine. (I guess this might be used by spammers pretty wide for hiding their
identity etc). Anyways interesting possibility (maybe nothing new
actually).

later

--
 Fyodor