(no subject)

From: iliadou Vasiliki <iliadou@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:45:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I work at the Network Administration Center of Demokritos Univercity
(GREECE) and recently I first used Squid as proxy server, version 1.1.20.
I' ve got a problem with my Squid: It cannot fetch some sites (especially
.com sites) which I could see some days ago and also I can
see them if I don't use the proxy. I 've cleaned the cache-log, I 've
changed some parameters in squid.configuration but nothing happens.
Do you have any idea of what could happen?

Thank you
Vaso Iliadou