Re: squid1.2beat23!!!

From: Andrew Specht <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:09:57 +1000

The thing is, that i didn't need http_accel options on 1.1.22.
Now transparent proxying suddenly won't work wih Squid 1.2
This is really frustrating, cause i NEED to use transparent proxying and 1.2
seems to have a lot of features that i'd like to use. Squid has worked fine
for me in the past and i would like to keep using it in the future.

Thanks

"People who say money can't buy happiness
just don't know where to shop"

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au