squid error-messages

From: Peter RATKAI <rpet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 18:08:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!
I'm very new on this list, and I've subscribed becouse this tiny problem.:
I would like to edit the error messages of squid (like: "You're not
currently allowed to access this document"). Well the quaestion is, that
how can I do that? I've looked around anywhere, hmm.. well, maybe not:)
but couldn't find information on this. Hope you know the answer!
Should I edit any .h or something??

| Peter RATKAI | Quaestor Financial Consulting Co. |
|--------------| RPet@quaestor.hu |