Re: snmp information

From: Vernie Zabat <verniez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 10:41:32 -0700

Hi!... i'am new with the Linux RedHat 5.1, actually we di'dnt familiar
with the other commands, our problem is how can we configure the proxy (
squid NOVM ) to speed up, where can we configure? and what part of the
squid.conf??? can we config the parent dns entry and port, then our
proxy act as child, so that we can cache the existing cached of the
parent proxy.

thanks,

verniez