Some advise please

From: Mark Harvey <markh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 13:47:36 +1000

HI,

I have compiled/installed Squid in 3 different locations now with NO
problems. (Thanks for the great application).

HOWEVER....

This is a primary school with a local LAN connected to the internet via
a 33K6 modem. The client workstations HAVE to use the ISP's proxy server
(proxy.dse.ozemail.com.au) port 8080.

Any way of configurating Squid to do its job at their end of the modem ?
Squid will have to forward ALL traffic to proxy.dse.ozemail.com.au and
nowhere else.

SCHOOL LAN ---+--+router+-+33K6
modem+--/--+modem+--+proxy.dse.ozemail.com.au+----+ Internet

              +
          Squid Proxy

Unfortunally I do not know what proxy server ozemail are running.

Thanks for any help.

Mark Harvey
Forcefield Computer Services
Chatswood, NSW, Australia