Can't get a URL

From: iliadou Vasiliki <iliadou@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:27:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hallo,

I've just installed squid 1.1.22 on a DEC server and I have a problem
with a specific site. When I try to get any URL of 'tucows', even the one
we are mirroring 'tucows', the netscape browser is not responding and
finally crashes. Of course when I dont use the proxy I see the 'tucows'
sites. I can not imagine what happens, as everything else works fine.
Probably something with the cache?
I would apreciate it, if you could help me.

Thank you,

Vasiliki Iliadou
NAC of Demokritos Univercity, Greece