Simple config question

From: Yosef B <ispmail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:29:15 +0200

First, I have read the FAQ.

I am relatively new to squid. I have used the Netscape proxy product
for some time.

I have used most of the defaults in the conf file. I changed the port
and cache size.

My problem is that for sites that have freqently changing pages such as
cnn.com and other "news" sites, squid apparently isn't checking for an
updated page before serving it to the client. A browser reload does
indeed retreive the updated page. Can anyone suggest changes to the conf

file to correct this behavior.

TIA

Lawrence Baker