Re: which version shall i use?

From: Andrew Specht <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:32:42 +1000

I'm running 1.2BETA20 on freebsd as a transparent proxy server and also
using MRTG to see what's happening. Everything is running fine with no
problems whatsoever. The cache size is 15 Gig and 4 GIG on another server
running the exact same configuration.

"People who say money can't buy happiness
just don't know where to shop"

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au