Using FTP with squid

From: Carlos Canas <canas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 21:13:38 -0500

I just setup squid as proxi server on an SCO Open Server 5 machine
using Internet Fast Start as Internet server. Squid works great except
when we try to FTP a site to upload files, the clients just don't see
the site. We have the FTP program on the win95 clients pointing to the
server and to port 3128 (the default squid port). Does Squid supports
fpt put? We have the configuration file pointing to the ftpget program
ditributed with Squid, is it there a put program?

Thanks,

Carlos Canas
canas@cancansystems.com