Re: Rotating logs

From: <rstagg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:21:12 +0100

Simon,

The first possibility that springs to mind is that you're using apostrophes
(') rather than backticks (`) to enclose the "cat" command.

Also, check that you've got "pid_filename pathname/squid.pid" in your
squid.conf file. Check that the number contained in this file matches the
PID returned from a "ps" instruction.

If it still doesn't work after that, something odd is going on.

Regards

Richard Stagg

squid-users@ircache.net
19/08/98 02:35