Snmp squid 1.2 beta24

From: Kamiski Nicolas <Nicolas.Kamiski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:20:51 +0200

Hi,
I'll try the snmp functionality of squid 1.2beta24pl1.
The snmp is well configured, I can see the different variable with snmp
walk.
To trace the different graph I use mrtg with the patch applied.
But I think this patch is out of date, Mrtg say i have ICP traffic, but
i configure Icp_port 0. And in the cachemgr i see 0 pk/s.
Perhaps my mrtg don't look to the good snmp variable.

Is there an updated patch to applied to permit mrtg to know the squid
snmp variable?

Nicolas Kamiski.