Re: Connect Squid with some proxy server under NT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 01:42:02 +0200

JEDAY wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have problem with connect Squid with proxy server under NT , I need
> connect squid as sibling cache to other (non squid) proxy/cache
> servers ... Who can help ?

What is the problem?

There is no difference in connection Squid to proxies running on NT than
on other platforms. What you do need to know is what the proxy runs..

1. The host name or IP address of the proxy
2. HTTP Port number
3. If it supports ICP, and if so on which port

--- proxy.here.net HTTP port 80, no ICP ---

cache_host proxy.here.net parent 80 0
single_parent_bypass on

---
Henrik Nordström