Squid problem

From: Tanveer Dar <dar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 14:26:19 +0500

hi

        i am getting a problem with cascading proxy.i have configured wingate as parent proxy and squid is thechild.The problem is that when i go to suppose hotmail's site the first page comes but after that when i give my login and password and submit squid quickly gives an error message i.e connection failed.When i looked in the access.log file there an error was given as ERR_CONNECT_FAIL while another site was giving DNS lookup Failure.
                        Actually squid is not giving any request to wingate for these types of sites.I cannot figure out the problem so pls help me out

Tanveer Dar
Network Administrator
Cyber Soft Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.
123-A Babar Block ,New Garden Town