Re: SNMP-MIB/Swap entry

From: Glenn Chisholm <glenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 21:08:42 -0600 (MDT)

> Is cacheCurrentSwapSize reporting single disk usage total disk usage or
> first disk usage ??? (Ie at the moment when i have a disk running at the
> 3800 mark the snmp reports 3800, not 3800x3)
>
> Should I be using another MIB entry to get total swap usage ?

It is currently returning store_swap_size which is the total size squid
has used to store objects at this point in time. Not the total alocated.
So it looks like it is reporting the correct value.

What does df report on disk usage on those spindles? What is the
corisponding value returned from SNMP?

glenn