Transparent Use of Proxy

From: Cassandra M. Perkins <cassy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 01:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to access the squid proxy without setting the proxy
configuration in my browser? I want to set a traffic filter in my main
router that would forward web traffic to the proxy server. However, my
router can only direct traffic to the proxy incoming address, not the
port.

Has anyone been able to do this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

| Cassandra M. Perkins | People usually get what's coming to |
| Network Operations | them... unless it's been mailed. |
| The Loop Internet Switch Co., LLC | -fortune |