UDP_MISS_NOFETCH

From: George M. Ellenburg <gmelists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:08:51 -0400

I have approximately 20 children-caches configured to use my proxy as
parent, for which I am parented by 2 other caches and siblinged to another
2, however every request which is made by these children, which I
implicitly do not have in my cache, shows UDP_MISS_NOFETCH. For me, this
is counterproductive since my children caches are most likely requesting
documents that my other clients may want as well. How can I *force* any
and all request to be cached (unless it matches one of my pre-existing no
cache directives)?

Regards,

----
George M. Ellenburg
"Contrary to popular belief, Unix *is* user-friendly! It just happens to
be very selective at who it becomes friends with."