Re: filtering using squid

From: Peter C. Norton <spacey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 22:59:32 -0400

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 09:53:35AM +0700, Rully Budisatya wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can squid be used for filtering certain incoming HTTP text or TAG ?
> I read in the FAQ about filtering HTTP requests but didn't find anything about filtering some incoming http documents which is possible using Netscape proxy.
>
> thanks

I don't think squid is geared towards being a filter. You may want to
look into using the internet junkbuster which is made to do this. There
is a link to it from the squid home page, or for simplicity's sake:

http://www.junkbusters.com

Follow the link to the internet junkbuster. There are pages in languages
other then english if that is your preference.

--
Peter C. Norton                      Time comes into it. / Say it.  Say it.
spacey@pobox.com                   | The Universe is made of stories,

                                     Muriel Rukeyser "The Speed of Darknesss"