Cookies and 1.2beta25 ...

From: Toens Bueker <toens.bueker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:24:34 +0200

Hi *,

the ChangeLog says:

- We can now cache HTTP replies with Set-Cookie. These evil
  headers are now filtered out for cache hits on the client side.

What does this actually mean? I just got a request from a
site-owner who says, that he recieves mail from people
using my caches, stating that they have problems with his
site which sets cookies to identify people and produce
individual content for them.

Any hints? Is this 'feature' configurable?

By
Töns

--
_o)
 /\\ pgp fingerprint: 9B AC A5 CB C8 CC FC DC  25 B5 26 9A 5D 28 C0 3D