Accel with IP pass-through

From: Numa <numa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:48:22 -0700

Question (I looked in the FAQ and docs):

I'm running squid in accel mode for numerous virtual servers on one machine,
with Apache on a different port. This works fine, however in the apache logs,
all the requests now come from the IP address of the squid server. What I'd
like to have happen is have the IP address/hostname of the requesting host
passed through the squid server and logged by apache. Is there any easy way to
do this? If not, what's the hard way? (And please tell me there is a way).

Thanks.

-D

--
Your mouse has moved, Windows NT (tm) needs to be restarted in order for
this change to take effect. Reboot now? [Y]