Re: Could not find key????

From: Andrew Specht <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:31:40 +1000

I'm running Squid1.2Beta20.

It doesn't seem to cause a problem, just makes cache.log grow in size

Thanks again

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au

Melbourne,Sydney,Adelaide,Brisbane,Canberra,Perth,Geelong
GoldCoast,Bendigo,Bridgewater,Harcourt,Goornong,Laanecoorie
Axedale,Central Coast, Ballarat and surrounding areas:
(Bacchus Marsh, Trentham, Myrnlong, Greendale, Rowsley and other
areas through to Ballan. Clunes, Daylesford, Eganstown,
Kingston Areas through to Creswick