Cachemgr help

From: Rick Kunze <rkunze@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:25:43 -0700

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

I'm trying to get hit stats on my squid box. It's a BSDI box.

Where does the cachemgr.cgi file go? In cgi-bin for Apache?
It seems like I'm getting a response, but it's asking for a password. I've
put a password in the access.conf file but that doesn't seem to work. I've
added my machine's IP address to the cachemgr access-from tag also to no
avail. I just keep getting Access Denied.

Still trying things.

Rk