ACL problem after upgrade to Squid-2.0-RELEASE

From: <squid-users@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:21:29 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings,

I upgraded to Squid-2.0-RELEASE last night. I'm running on SPARC Solaris
2.6 using egcs 1.02 as my compiler. The ACL I used in my 1.1 configuration
is not behaving properly under 2.0. Specifically, https (and whois as I
also discovered when testing after briefly poking around in the source)
requests are getting denied. https previously worked. My ACL config is
as follows:

acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/32
acl managerhost src 204.248.51.34/32
acl managerhost src 204.248.51.39/32
acl managerhost src 204.248.51.40/32
acl cawtech src 204.248.51.0/24
acl cawtech-internal src 172.16.0.0/16
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80 21 70 1025-65535
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

http_access deny manager !localhost !managerhost
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access deny !Safe_ports

http_access allow localhost
http_access allow cawtech
http_access allow cawtech-internal
http_access deny all

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
-=> CAW