a question about http://www.msnbc.com

From: ®}¹ü°· <Bike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:44:50 +0800

Hi, all.

When I browser the follow URL
http://www.msnbc.com
it give me the following error message:

"The down loaded file is not available. This could
be due to your Security or Language settings or
because the server was unable to retrieve the
requested file."

I am running squid 1.1.22 for a while, and it does it's job
fine. But these days, a user visit msnbc and encounter
the above problem. And when we disable proxy,
every thing goes as expected.

Could anybody try this URL, and share the result
with me. Please clear the local cache( browser) first.

Regards.

------ Any comment please [mailto:bike@hgc.com.tw]------------