Squid qnd SNMP forwarding

From: Eric <eric@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:18:01 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

I was fiddling today with the SNMP features of Squid, but I can't get the
forwarding to work, the machine already had a snmpd running to monitor
it's status and I moved it from port 161 to 165. When I put SNMP debugging
at max, squid says that he passed the information to the other snmpd,
however if I run the snmpd in debug, I don't see anything coming in.

Any ideas ?

-- Eric
Network & Systems Engineer
Online Internet nv

Dark, hidden spaces with illicit hardware are your friend.
                -- Matthew D. Lammers