problems with cachemgr.cgi

From: Jason Wilson <jasonw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:45:04 -0500

I copied the cachemgr.cgi into my cgi-bin directory and try to log in. I
get the opening screen, input the login information and this is the
resulting file.

ERROR

----
While trying to retrieve the URL: cache_object://localhost/
The following error was encountered:
Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.
----
Generated Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:36:18 GMT by squid.gctech.org
(Squid/2.0.RELEASE)
Any ideas?