RE: Squid 2.0 not able to access ftp sites

From: Evaghelos Tsiotsios <etsiot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:11:52 +0200

Hi all,

I feel really embarrassed about the last postings of mine about the ftp
problem. :(
The problem was that one of the sysadmins changed our router settings,
without letting us know.
Although our firewall was OK, the router blocked all ports from 1024
onwards.
Lars made me suspicious with his e-mail.
Sorry guys for taking your time. Squid 2.1 works OK now with ftp.

Best,

Evaghelos.