odd problems with squid?

From: Todd Lattimer <todd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:16:11 +1000

Hi All,
recently i have upgraded both my proxy boxes to squid 2.0.PATCH2. I am
using BIND 8 and have a round robyn DNS for proxy. Both machines have
eachother as proxy-only siblings and one of telstras cache machines as a
parent in their config.
My users have begun getting an odd error (although im yet to see them for
myself).
Apparently they are often getting an error saying that the page they are
trying to view contains no data.
Could this be a configuration error, or is something else afoot?
Both machines run linux with the 2.0.35 kernel.

cheers
Todd