I do'nt wanna to get your mails again!!Fw: ldap_auth options ... what are they?

From: Andrew <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:09:36 +0800

-----原始郵件-----
寄件者: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se>
收件者: Alex Pikus <alex@webexpress.net>
副本抄送: squid-users@ircache.net <squid-users@ircache.net>
日期: 1998年10月26日 AM 11:31
主旨: Re: ldap_auth options ... what are they?

Alex Pikus wrote:

> authenticate_options ldap.yourdomain.com 389 ldapbase uid
>
> I guess I answered my own question, however, I am not familiar
> with Novell (I am doing this for a friend) ... what are the
> options on the above .config line?

This looks like Alan Sparks LDAP authenticator. Look few lines
down in the source for a explanation.

To know what to set them to you need to be familar with the particular
LDAP server and LDAP configuration used.

Squid 2 does not have a authenticate_options directive. The options are
listed at authenticate_program instead.

---
Henrik Nordstr闣
Spare time Squid hacker