Re: Proxy Forced Forwarding

From: Nikolai Andreyevich Luzan <nikolai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 01:40:14 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Steve Devine wrote:

> I am trying to configure Squid 1.2 to always forward http
> requests to a third party proxy server. We are a School
> district and we use the third party server for content filtering
> (pornography) . I have been working with acl lists and the never
> direct Tag. Can some one tell me what is required in terms of
> syntax. Is acl the way to do this?
firstly, from now on could you please format your mail to 70 characters,
most people here are using unix systems and having 200 char long lines
is a great annoyance when readers and editors don's auto format and
you have to re-format a mail before replying. :)

next:

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl FTP proto FTP
always_direct deny FTP