cache mgr.cgi ... hel pne plz!

From: Alex Pikus <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:03:33 -0600

My squid.conf is asfollows:

cache_mem 10 MB
authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/ncsa_auth /usr/local/squid/etc/passwd
authenticate_children 2
cache_dir /proxy-cache 100 16 256

acl manager proto cache_object
acl localLAN src 192.1.1.0/255.255.255.0
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl password proxy_auth 30
acl porno dstdomain "/usr/local/squid/etc/adultdomain.dat"

http_access deny manager !localLAN
http_access allow password !porno

cachemgr_passwd ywoo0oj all

=============================

when I try to log into the chachemgr.cgi interface I get the following ....

=============================

ERROR
Cache Access Denied

While trying to retrieve the URL: cache_object://192.1.1.1/
The following error was encountered:
Cache Access Denied.
Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request:
    cache_object://192.1.1.1/
from this cache until you have authenticated yourself.
You need to use Netscape version 2.0 or greater, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0, or an HTTP/1.1 compliant browser for this to work. Please contact the cache administrator if you have difficulties authenticating yourself or change your default password.

OR

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: cache_object://localhost/
The following error was encountered:
Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.