How to cache www-host BUTnot the local domain?

From: Mark Seuffert (Pirates) <captain@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 14:38:19 +0100

Hi there,
I have a squid (Version 1.NOVM.21) running, it should not cache the
local domain 'pirate.de' (this works), but how can I make the host
'www.pirate.de' be cached?
This web server is placed at my provider, because I have a dial-on-
demand system... I would like to avoid unnecessary dialouts.

I appreciate any help/comments. If this is described in a specification
or FAQ somewhere please gimme a short hint, sorry I did not find it yet.

--
M a r k   S e u f f e r t                         captain@pirate.de
Pirates Communication                          http://www.pirate.de