Re: DELAY_POOLS: How to setup

From: David Luyer <luyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:55:23 +0800

> I see your point (I should have paid more attention within the ifs). So,
> actually, some tweaking is needed because the aggregate pool may delay a
> user even if bandwidth is available in his individual pool. When the ind.
> pool is zeroed out, only then the aggregate should be used.

How it works now is how it's intended to work and how I tried to describe it
in my earlier message. If the aggregate is empty (but configured to be in
use), even if the user has some permitted, they are still delayed. This
means that you can use the individual to limit individuals but still have
a hard limit on the group.

David.