Re: no_chache directive

From: Jens-S. Voeckler <voeckler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:13:19 +0100

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Alex Rousskov wrote:

]> What about obtaining URLs from swap logs?
]
]Sorry, I was only half awake when I wrote this. There are no URLs in swap
]logs.

I was just about to answer that neither strings -a found any URLs, nor
does the code in store_dir.c seem to write any, and there is no space
for URLs in struct _storeSwapLogData...

So, we are back at recursing through the subdirectories ourselves, and
browsing the head of each file, I guess?

Le deagh dhùrachd,
Dipl.-Ing. Jens-S. Vöckler (voeckler@rvs.uni-hannover.de)
Institute for Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
University of Hanover, Germany; +49 511 762 4726