Re: no_chache directive

From: Andrew Smith <ccasmith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:13:29 +1000

Ah. Thanks for that. That explains the unpurgable objects I kept finding, usually clustered around
particular sites.
You are probably right about the perl version so long as it is written carefully, which yours is.

Andrew.

--
Dr. Andrew Smith                     Any OPINIONS expressed are
Network Development                  mine and do not necessarily