Re: squid 1.15b OS/2 - dnsserver won't start

From: Timur Tabi <timur@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:50:09 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Doug Nazar wrote:

>Since I've been working on porting ssh to OS/2 I grabbed the
>2.1.RELEASE source from my linux box and gave it a go. After spending a
>few hours last night, I've got most of the porting bugs worked out.
>I'll spending a bit of free time on it. If this is of interest to
>anyone, I'll bump up the priority a bit.

Interest?!?!!?!? I'll name my first born after you, even if it's
a girl! (she'll understand)

>I'm not sure if I want to merge the changes back into the mainstream
>since it's mainly working around bugs in emx.

I think it would be nice if you did - that would improve the change of
version parity between Linux and OS/2.

--
Timur "too sexy for my code" Tabi, timur@tabi.org, http://www.tabi.org
... In Windows 95, no one can hear you scream