R: R: R: Delay Pools Setup

From: Tony Martino <T.Martino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:36:47 +0100

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: David Luyer <luyer@ucs.uwa.edu.au>
A: Tony Martino <T.Martino@tno.it>
Cc: squid-users@ircache.net <squid-users@ircache.net>
Data: luned́ 23 novembre 1998 11.26
Oggetto: Re: R: R: Delay Pools Setup

>What do you mean by 'doesn't work at all'?
I mean that my browser hangs connecting to requested URL.

>Have you tried looking at the delay pool levels in the cachemgr?
This is the output from cachemgr.cgi:

Class 3 Delay Pool Statistics: Aggregate: Max: 8000 Rate:8000 Current:
8000

Network: Max: 4000 Rate: 4000
Current: 17:4000

Individual: Max: 8000 Rate: 2000
Current [Network 17]: 44:-407452

>Also, be aware that if your squid is passing through the file descriptors
>in constant linear order with a constant starting point, one file
descriptor
>in a pool may 'hog' the traffic.
How can I verify it?

>David.

TIA

Dr. Tony Martino

Infrastruttura Tecnologica di Calcolo e Comunicazione
TECNOPOLIS CSATA Novus Ortus
S.p. per Casamassima km 3
70010 - Valenzano (BA) - Italy
Tel.:+39-080-8770221