Cache status message list?

From: Williams Jon <WilliamsJon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:01:00 -0600

Does anyone have a list of the cache status messages that show up in the
access.log file? The ones I'm talking about are the ones that indicate if
the page was serviced from local cache, pulled from a parent, or sent a
message that the page in the downstream cache was up to date. I've been
charging for hits to parent proxies and dropping out lines that were merely
IMS checks, but with the new layout, I'd like to do the charging based on
the children's logs, which means I have to be able to identify the same
checks from the other perspective.

Thanks,

Jon