Re: redireccion with transproxy

From: Jeffrey Borg <jeffrey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:30:14 +1100 (EST)

this is the option you want it has to be currently set off

httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

stick it on and squid will start using the host header to reconstruct the
original url's, the Host header is sent with every request from a web
browser and if it does not get sent it will then do what you have
described below.