Re: pinger.c bug?

From: James <blunt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:43:43 +1100 (EST)

(I've upgraded to a patch1 binary now, that fixed the pinger.c bug).
thanks.

I usually do a kill -TERM ${PID} with an init script i have. is that
wrong?. There is another guy who also does some squid stuff too, I think
he may signal 9 it sometimes.

What is the correct way to shut it down?.. as there are usually two squid
processes to kill..

TIA,

J.