Re: cache_host_acl or cache_peer_access

From: Rodel T. Viado <rtviado@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:46:08 +0800 (CST)

I also have a similar setup using Zak ;), before setting up
the acl, try to make sure that your proxy can fetch from wingate.

check list:

        1) Be sure that you have installed the echo service in NT.
        2) Wingate should be configured so that squid can fetched from it.
        3) cache host configuration.

if you are succesful in setting Wingate as a parent, then try setting up
your acl, by the way try upgrading to Squid 2, also try NetCache for NT
since it is not a dumb Proxy Cache like WinGate.

Rodel