Re: squid info

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 14:53:03 +0100

Irfan Akber wrote:

> Wouldnt this cause problems. We are specifying too low values
> for quick abort, wouldnt this terminate connections.

Only if all clients abort. quick_abort is about aborting server
connections when there is no client receiving data.

> what about this value.
>
> quick_abort 20 90 100

If you'd like Squid to try to fetch complete objects even if the client
aborts then this is fine. But you need to be prepared to that in some
situations this may cause your Squid to download more data from the
internet than it sends to the clients.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker